Zetech Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the companies Acts of 1990. In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The Company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, pipeline & Flowline construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & offshore/Marine Supplies, Technical Manpower supply, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Office Assistant
4.) Admin / HR
5.) Computer Operator / IT
6.) Computer Engineer / Repair
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 14th November, 2020.