Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- As a company, we’re one of Nigeria’s leading logistic company in Nigeria.
- As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive, and experience to join our team in the position below:
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years of work experience in driving trucks
Skills and Abilities:
- Have physical fitness and stamina;
- Have excellent eyesight;
- Have good perception;
- Ability to drive smaller vehicles
- Be responsible with sober habits;
- Familiar with road signs.
- A valid driving license.
- Have a mechanical aptitude to perform emergency repairs;
- Excellent communication and feedback service skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience in other vehicles.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2021.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Allen, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of FSLC, OND or HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years work experience
- Must be Familiar with Lagos routes
- Candidate must be able to read and write
- Must be able to use Google Maps effectively
- Must be familiar with Lagos routes.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.
For enquiries, call 08104942426
Job Title: Logistics Customer House Brokage Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- To contribute to the short term and long term profitability of the company by fulfilling the execution of all assigned tasks for CHB- Customer House Brokage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Classify goods according to tariff coding system
- Calculate duty and tariff payments owed on shipments
- Examine product information to ensure compliance with regulations
- Advise customers / colleagues on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements, quotas, or other customs-related matters
- Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures
- Stay abreast of changes in import or export laws or regulations by reading current literature, attending stakeholder’s meetings or conferences, or conferring with colleagues
- Complete clearance as per timeline provided
- Maintain relationships with all agencies in the ports to expedite clearing of cargo
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents from CT once a file is allocated
- Escalates issues at Ports or other operational issues to with your Team Lead for immediate resolution
- Providing daily information to your team lead & CT, by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person immediately you complete a task
- Real time update of trakit
- Endorse Exchange Control on valid for forex document immediately after clearance.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview