Capricorn Digital Limited is a Fintech solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs, and/or small and medium-sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibility
- Providing leadership to the POS team in the region, ensuring the resources deployed in the region are productively harnessed
- Merchant relationship management and prompt issue escalation and resolution
- Preparing periodic reports as may be requested by the Manager.
- Driving the regional team to achieve the regionтАЩs share of the departmental budget
- Achieve deployment target as reviewed by the department from time to time
- Ensure optimal utilization of deployed POS across the region in line with the set utilization and optimization targets
- Identify opportunities in the region in terms of emerging markets and customer behavior while being fully aware of new products and competition status and advice the HQ accordingly
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven knowledge of the local markets
- Proven record of leadership and team playing.
- Previous experience in Banking / Fintech sector.
- Previous experience in sales roles
- Proven knowledge of the FMCG space
- Ability to drive the sales process for the plan to close
- Possession of a strong SME base or access to one
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters