Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Job Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will support the Business in the delivery of communications-related activities such as content and creative development, corporate social responsibility and sustainability projects, communication plans and events.
- You will be joining our young and dynamic team to help create, implement and manage our messaging through which our clients, employees, stakeholders and the general public experience our brand
The incumbent will be required to execute the following:
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials such as press releases, thought leadership, executive communications, proposals, letters, newsletters, speeches, crisis management and website copy
- Work with the team to create and plan communication strategies and campaigns to enhance brand image and voice
- Content development and implementation of communication projects on the firm’s channels of communications – intranet, in house publications, print media and execution and the management of content on other relevant communication portals
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications such as thought leadership articles, quarterly newsletter, blog posts etc.
- Coordinate Media Relations activities both online and offline
- Project management: Communication plans, events and special projects for which the communication team is responsible, developing and providing briefs and ensuring timelines are met
- Create and maintain a robust relationship with the media to promote the company’s image
- Directly responsible for the collation of content for the in house monthly magazine
- Cover internal & external events for Deloitte – to include photos and news reports
- Development of content for Daily News Highlights
- Development of content for Deloitte Africa’s publication
- Work with the Social Media Lead and other Team Members to develop social media content for Deloitte
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices across both traditional and digital platforms including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Crisis management experience will be an added advantage
- 2-5 years prior experience in Print or Television media editorial team, Public Relations Agency or Corporate Communications department of an organisation
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
What Impact Will You Make?:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️