Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: gCleaner
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Always cleaning and arranging designated facility areas (office space, executive offices, meeting rooms, training rooms and rest rooms) to include – dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling,
- Always arranging items/chairs after use in the rest rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and kitchen
- Perform and record routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Share daily/weekly report/update on routine repairs required/done within the facility
- Carry out general cleaning tasks of the facility on weekend basis
- Notify Facility manager of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs within the facility
- Perform/supervise the adjustments and minor repairs within the facility
- Stock and maintain storerooms, ensuring the facility do not run out of stock
- Cleaning of the building common area floors/ceilings/handrails/entrances/premises by sweeping, mopping, cleaning, scrubbing or disinfect
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas with the required materials/consumables, ensuring non run out of stock
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Use of colour coded mops and cloths for cleaning different areas to prevent cross infection
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, Aluminium doors, glass doors and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities within the facility
- Supervise the generator servicing/repairs and diesel supply
- Document the diesel and generator hour reading and share a weekly report with the facility manager
- Support the gTeam on errand and other needs within their facility
- Cooperate and work well with the gTeam
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Emptying of the shredder as and when necessary
- Washing of office crockery, cutlery and kitchen appliances
- Senior Secondary certificate.
- 2 years work experience.
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Good Communication
- Ability to work with little supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️