Librod Energy Services Limited is a 100% wholly-owned Nigerian Company actively participating in the provision of varied services to the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a result-oriented Senior Account Officer to join the team.
- He or she will be responsible for business planning and decision-making tasks by undertaking operational accounting functions including management accounting, preparations of accounting, and financial and other statutory reports.
- Raising of invoices and/or proforma invoices upon confirmation of deliveries for the Product Lines.
- Maintaining debtor (or aged receivable) list for all invoices & proforma invoices raised for the PL.
- Maintaining a creditor’s list and payment schedule for all Product Lines-related vendors for goods and/or services.
- Carry out bank reconciliation on a monthly basis for all our active bank accounts.
- Any other assignment as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Ensure compliance with HSEQ standards.
- Maintaining a cost sheet & stock record for all products imported or procured locally to establish the unit cost.
- Maintaining a monthly sales report for the Product Lines to determine monthly profitability status.
- Preparation of financial report/ accounts for the Product Line attached too.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting or a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Finance Executive. Audit background/experience will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in Accounting (ICAN, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis, reporting and management skills.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to interpret financial reports for management decisions.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Strategic risk management Skill.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software (SAGE); familiarity with data query/data management tools is desirable.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2022.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention