Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Plan and Coordinate sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, inventory management, warehousing and distribution of finished goods.
- The role is also responsible for implementation of all supply chain policies and procedures and best practices in the plant.
- Ensures that purchasing activities are conducted in accordance with documented procedures and with highest level of transparency and integrity.
- Coordinates warehouse functions of the plant in line with best practice and in conformity with company’s policy.
- Liaises with departments on plant related contracts ensuring delivery is cost effective.
- Reports all supply chain related activities, documentation processes, procedures and decisions, while making appropriate recommendations.
- Work closely with material planner to provide information and do a follow up the delivery schedule.
- Ensures minimum level of spare parts / raw material is Identified and maintained at all time and also oversees activities of the plant warehouse.
- Coordinates distribution of products to customers in cost efficient manner without compromise.
- Keeps track of approved suppliers, negotiates with them within restrictions, and makes supplier recommendations.
- Coordinate Annual Supplier Evaluation.
- Ensures compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS) related activities and communicate safety issues with vendors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science related or Supply Chain Management fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (experience in Crown / Metal printing will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or any other ERP software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1th February, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.