GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Career Trainee – Field Engineer
Job ID: R3564100
Job Description Summary
- Early Career Trainee Field Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Provide technical support and maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Provide electronic / mechanical support of total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the daily interfacing with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
- Act to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits
- Help train others where necessary
- Identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and preventative maintenance service (PMS) contract cost control and ensure productivity
- Responsible for the completion of all administration tasks on time.
- Ensure timely completion of field modifications instructions (FMIs) and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Support installation and play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Technical analytical skills. than directs.
- Up to 2 years of Field Services experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Abililty to take initiative and motivated
- Planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Modality Sales Leader – West Africa
Job ID: R3563204
Job Description Summary
- You will be accountable to grow sales revenue for the GE Healthcare for the Computed Tomography (CT) portfolio within the West Africa region, covering Nigeria , Ghana , Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- You will drive a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for the GE CT product/product range and in conjunction with Modality Sales Director, cover the market potential to achieve the Operating plan.
- Identify, create new opportunities and win sales opportunities for the CT products and continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers and build strong and maintain business relationships and networks with key opinion leaders and technical decision makers and formulate account relationship plans
- Be a sales expert clinically and technically for the CT products and be able to differentiate GE’s product / solution / service offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical / technical /process questions in order to successfully close clinical / technical / solution sales.
- Achieve Product / Solutions / Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
- Ensure pricing compliance for the CT segment opportunities
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products / solutions / services in their assigned territory / accounts.
- Track and communicate market trends to / from the field including competitor data and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
- Create and contributes to territory / account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies, and targets.
- Work closely with Channel Partners and regularly visits and joins customer visits
- Develop understanding of the customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges and present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product / solution and company.
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Educate account team members on their product/solutions strategy and offerings.
- Drive tender / bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation, and closure of the CT product opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets and to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs and estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Biomedical Engineering or Radiographer or MBA degree
- Prior experience in a role with frequent interactions with clients, marketing professionals and sales teams.
- Experience in strategic planning and drive change management
- Innovation: ability to create new ideas from collaboration / Innovation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Team spirit: inspires others and works effectively in diverse teams
- Able to motivate others and influence within the organization
- Fluent in English
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
- Presentation Skills , ability to present remotely and drive customer engagement using digital tools eg. MS team , Zoom etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters