Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid and Tender Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cultivate appropriate market intelligence in the oil industry to provide current market trends in the industry for company use.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that aid the organization win new contracts in ongoing and future projects.
- Review and understand the client’s prequalification, Invitation to tender/request for quotation documents.
- Evaluate technical and commercial proposal and report back to management for appropriate action.
- Interpret client’s technical and commercial specification and produce a complaint proposal or offering more suitable alternatives where appropriate.#Organized tender review and bid preparation activities.
- Coordinate the preparation, compilation, and submission of Pre-Qualifications, ITT, RFQ through the NIPEX portal, Commercial Bid, and formal Tender submissions from receipt of requests from clients and review clarifications, to award and handover to the execution teams.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of technical & commercial tenders and contracts according to the requirements of each tender or contract and client.
- Ensure all data and information required to submit a successful technical tender and prequalification package are obtained and involved in each tender. The desired result of every prequalification package and technical tender is a pass for Company.
- Monitor Tender submission process for completeness, consistency and compliance.
- Follow up on tenders especially by being aware on the evaluation period, project budget, marking scheme before tenders submission, scores, project head or engineer and the likes.
- Interface with suppliers for quotations in line with clients’ requirements.
- Attended all necessary meetings with parties involved in the bidding process and negotiation phase and maintained contact with partners and subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- To secure maritime equipment leasing contracts that can be executed by vessels owned by other companies.
- Ensures contact with technical partners, JV partners and nominated subcontractors and nominated subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- Coordinate planning/cost control activities for tender preparation and tender department.
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of technical presentations to explain products and services to customers – tasked with increasing market share of commodity chemicals, drilling and subsea chemicals, oil tools etc to oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria.
- In charge of company registration/interface with agencies, regulators, and other stakeholders’ statutory licenses and documentations required in the qualification for Tenders certificate (NCDMB, NCEC, DPR, PENCOM, NSITF, Nigerian Petroleum Exchange NIPEX, NIMASA, etc.).
- Review and monitor all company’s litigation matters, act as a primary liaison for external solicitors regarding corporate transactions and advice the company appropriately.
- Ensured that prompt and qualitative legal support/advise is provided to management and all relevant stakeholders in order to ensure operational efficiency and that risk is mitigated.
- Accountable for the preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies.
- Source for business for the Vessel and sign Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with charterers after carry out due diligence of the nature of business the charterer wish to engage in.
- Anchor and coordinate the implementation of all AGO supply and delivery contracts while working in strict compliance with the contractual framework for the supply and delivery.
- Saddled with the responsibilities of seeking out vessel charterers, negotiating, and sealing deal, drafting and signing Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with vessel charterers.
- Keep all submitted tenders in a safe and secure electronic repository as provided by Company.
- Draft, negotiated and review contracts, agreements, evaluate legal documents, Commercial Deeds, Consultancy agreements, MOU, tripartite agreements, and correspondence and proffer appropriate legal advice and opinion on regulatory matters.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May 2022.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention