Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Civil Engineer for a Subsidiary Business into manufacturing and installation of specialized polymer based materials.
- Perform preparation of design specifications
- Perform technical review on specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, and exactness.
- Visit proposed project site to obtain necessary information for use in creating project specification.
- Incorporate special features which relate to the project at hand into specifications. These include order of work, physical conditions at the site, construction work schedules, method of payment and measurement, construction procedures and special methods, and coordination with contractors and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute all building and installation works.
- Age not more than 30 years
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving
- Solid understanding and ability to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations
- 3 – 5 years post Bachelor’s Degree work experience in Projects, especially in installation of prefabricated building materials
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Strong ability to supervise tendering procedures and compile job specifications
- Ability to carry out effective technical and feasibility studies, as well as site investigations
- Ability to effectively monitor and drive project activities
- Strong ability to plan and manage project resources and budgets
- Excellent in the use of relevant civil engineering software programs, including AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Ability to prepare safety and function analyses
- Possess strong organizational and site management skills to effectively coordinate site activities
- Profound ability to carry out safety analyses and stability and quality control
- Ability to effectively work with professionals from other fields, including subcontractors and architects
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2021.
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- We are looking for a Driver residing around Ojuelegba, Onipaanu, Fadeyi, Yaba and Somolu areas of Lagos State. The Driver must have a clean and safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Practice defensive and safe driving habits
- Follow all road safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Requirements and Qualifications
- Age not more than 35 years
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Good time management skills
- OND / NCE qualified in any field
- Valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Able to read and write and follow verbal and written directives
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters