Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenge observed within the health care service industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager
Core Purpose of the Job
- To effectively monitor and maintain computer systems and network, install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, solve technical and application problems of staff, either over the phone or in person.
- The Information Technology officer’s goal is to maintain the smooth running of operating systems within the organization and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems, applications, printers and scanners.
- Support applications for accounting unit.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Prompt response to system, network breakdown.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Helpdesk Support/ Hardware / Software Maintenance:
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults
- Setting up new mail accounts and profiles.
- Resolving mail account and password related issues.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Manage hosting providers.
- Prepare Name tags and ID Cards for Staff members as the need arises.
- Monitor renewal for Website, CUG lines, Internet Provider and others.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help determine issues / set up systems or resolve issues.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing supplies of equipment.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- First Degree in Computer Science or its Equivalent.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge / Attributes):
- Strong customer service ethics.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good team player.
- The ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours.
- Ability to think logically.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters