Crown Agents is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833, we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Testing and Inspector
Locations: Nassarawa, Gombe, Platueau
Employment Type: Part-time
Duration: The Consultant is expected to provide 7 months inputs over three years’ period.
Reports to: Reports to the Procurement and Logistics Manager.
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager to set up a quality testing and inspection protocol.
- Coordinate with Consortium partners and Client representatives to prepare Quality Testing and Inspection Plans over the project period of 3 years
- Issue Inspection certificates for health commodities that passed the relevant inspection.
- Prepare quality test and inspection reports.
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager on issues relating to warehousing, storage, quality testing and inspection of commodities procured for the Project.
- Arrange and take samples for quality testing as per the agreed testing plan.
- Carry out physical inspections prior to delivery and distribution to local communities.
- Ensure that timely quality testing and inspection are completed in accordance with the approved plans.
- Undertake any tasks that relates to quality testing and inspection.
- A Nigerian national;
- Has a basic training or qualification in commodities quality testing and inspection;
- Knowledge of procurement and logistics of health commodities in projects/programme funded by bilateral and multilateral donors is an advantage, but not required;
- Demonstrated teamwork;
- Has good oral and written communications skills in English; and
- Is fluent in relevant local Nigerian language and/or dialect.
- Has at least an associate degree in science or any related field, or equivalent combined education and years of experience;
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in commodities testing and inspection particularly in the health sector or projects;
- Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters