Bayero University, Kano invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar, as Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University, except with regard to matters of finance to which the Bursar is responsible.
- The person holding the office of Registrar shall, by virtue of that office, be Secretary to Council, the Senate, the Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should be graduates with a good Honors Degree from a recognized University. Possession of Postgraduate qualification and membership of professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years administrative experience, at least ten (10) of which must be at a University level, and must be on the level of Deputy Registrar or higher.
- Candidates must be 60 years or below on appointment ‘and must be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- Candidates must command respect and have the ability to provide leadership and offer appropriate advice on matters affecting the University.
Condition Of Service
The successful candidate will be entitled to the salary and conditions of service applicable to a Registrar in a Federal University in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Application Letter and comprehensive Personality Profile attaching copies of relevant credentials under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Post of Registrar” on the top right corner and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Kano State, Nigeria.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2021.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their Referees to forward Confidential report on them to the Vice Chancellor, Bayero University, Kano.
- All applications and Referees’ reports should be submitted not later than the closing date
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters