Aggreko – Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Oil and Gas – Africa
Reference No.: JR02938
Employment Type: Full Time
This role will lead all aspects of the Oil &Gas (O&G) Sector in Africa. Position holders are responsible for developing the Sector strategy, deploying appropriate resources and leading business development in all aspects of the Sector. This person will act at the industry expert within Aggreko Africa and be responsible for accelerating growth within O&G on the continent. Activities include:
- Sector and Market Sales Channel Strategy.
- Supporting the sales process through technical knowledge.
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, sales/distribution channels and price determination, new product development initiatives to support prioritisation and investment decision-making.
- Commercial/Pricing Strategy.
- Providing specialist technical input to the sales process.
- Building brand awareness.
- Manages an Operational Job Family for an entire region/country. Establishes operational/Job Family plans for job area over the short to mid-term (1-3 years) with a direct impact on results. Influences business decisions made by leadership on complex issues that are of strategic importance.
- Lead on the O&G Strategy for Africa including market or customer opportunity studies as well as deploying resources appropriately
- Assist in the annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy
- Spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing O&G accounts through sales and business development managers that are in alignment with Sector and company goals and strategies.
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress O&G customer relationships
- Design and implement marketing plan and sales programs which focus on external as well as internal “awareness” of targeted accounts, promote new markets and improve competitive position.
- Work with wider Aggreko O&G teams to improve the breadth of our offering in Africa
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on O&G for Africa.
- Spend time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing national accounts that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies
- Assist in identifying market potential, establishing pricing and market strategies by market research or study
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress customer relationships
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy
Person Specification / Job Requirements
- University Degree.
- 10 years experience in sales leadership within O&G.
- Africa experience essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters