HRBP LIMITED, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement.
We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years work experience
- Must have nothing less Second Class Upper from a recognised higher institution
- Keep track and record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and ensure to file documents.
- Ensure to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers/clients through open and interactive communication.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Consistently carry out customer satisfaction survey and compile feedback to influence development.
- Develop script for answering calls and making calls.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information and also determine opportunities for new sales
- An ideal candidate should have great communication skills, Pleasant Personal and People Management skills.
- Previous experience in Fintech or Banking Customer operations.
- Manage incoming calls, handle customer complaints, provide solutions and alternatives within the time limits as well as follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Have detail knowledge of the company’s product and services and using that knowledge to Engage customers and generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guideline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the e-mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021