iRecharge Tech. Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/014
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Team Lead Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Escalating customer’s queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution.
- Capturing customers’ details on the system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Communications or related field
- Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in a call center
- Must be available for a 24 / 7 Shift work schedule
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to understand individual differences
- Problem-solving and listening skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Team work.
- Time management and Persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality.
- Must be customer centric
- Customer service telephony skills
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Must be highly accurate and responds timely to calls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the email should be “Call Centre – Abuja”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters