ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (English, Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails, chats or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
- Application Closing Date
Only applicants living within the following axis will be considered:
- Oshodi / Ilupeju / Mushin
- Ilasa / Cele / Isolo / Okota / Ajegunle
- Ojota / Ogudu / Ketu.
- Gbagada / Bariga / Somolu / Oworoshoki / Anthony
- Yaba / Onipanu / Palmgroove / Fadeyi
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVin an MS Word format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title & Language (Eg: Customer Service Representative – “Hausa”) ” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.