CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit card for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Cross River, Kano, Niger, Ondo
Employment Type: Contract
Level: Mid level
- We are looking to employ driven Direct Sales Agent(s) to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales.
- As top-performing Sales Agents you will convince customers to purchase company products, identify opportunities to increase sales and assist in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales target.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a successful Sales Agent.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Passion for Sales and Results Driven
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title / Level” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters