Sentient Networks – We are a network infrastructure company with world – class services that produce lasting results for organizations and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Prospect forlocal merchants who will subscribe to our compellingoffers.
- Identify new businesses to be featuredon the platform, expanding the range of deals for our subscribers.
- Present the brandas a unique way for businesses to acquire new customers.
- One or more years of one-on-one B2B sales expereince to local merchants in Lagos.
- Expereince with online / tele-sales.
- Experience canvassing and cold calling various types of local businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success.
- Experienceworking from home or other virtual office is strongly preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Ability to provide solution-based approach to problems.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and speech.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.