Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing – Luxury Hotel
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the execution of sales strategy.
- The role is responsible for maximizing profitability for the hotel and ensuring delivery of outstanding quality service for all customers.
- The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, enjoys working in a team environment and leading and developing team members.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA/M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing in the hoteling/hospitality industry
- Minimum ten years of sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel industry
NGN600,000 – NGN1,000,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters