Eagle Global Markets is Hiring (2 positions)
Eagle Global Markets is an online deriavtive company thatnot only makes trading global markets more accessible but we also address issues such as a local currency risk and having to contract with foreign entities. We, importantly, are a local operator based in Lagos with staff who understand your needs at hand 24 hours 6 days a week.
We established EGM as we wanted to see online trading become Nigerian run for the Nigerian people. Wewant to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom our multi asset, multi device trading platform delivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a professional Female Receptionist who would be handling the below job functions.
- Welcome guests on arrival at the office
- Inform and direct visitors to the appropriate staff
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Other itineraries as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Criminology or a relevant qualification.
- 2 years Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Age Range: 22- 27
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Eagle Global Markets is hiring a Sales Account Manager. The individual in this role will be responsible for organizing and managing the trading accounts of customers.
- Follow a sales strategy that will boost the company’s revenue, client base, and close deals.
- Pitch the company’s products/platforms to clients over the phone and handle objections while at it.
- Provide resolution to the complaints and inquiries of new and existing clients.
- Manage the trading portfolio of clients to foster consistent transactions and success.
- Build healthy relationships with new and existing clients on behalf of the brand for the sake of future deals.
- Serve as an amplifier of the brand’s values and messages
- Understand the individual needs of customers and recommend the necessary products/platforms.
- Improve on personal knowledge of the brand’s products/platforms.
- Input individual client details on the customer relationship management application for tracking purposes.
- A B.Sc Degree in Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- 2 – 5 years experience as an Account Manager, Investment Banker, Sales Officer, or Sales Consultant (Experience in the financial sector or a brokerage firm is a plus.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including basic mathematics.
- Positive and customer-centric attitude in a fast-paced environment
- A professional appearance.
- Plan, implement and execute sales strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools and CRM application
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️