csc.edostate.gov.ng Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Edo State Recruitment News: The Edo State Civil Service has begun registrattion via its Recruitment Portal for the recruitment of 1400 professionals into the junior, graduate & experienced cadres of the state’s civil service.
Edo is a state in Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is made up of four major ethnic groups; namely Edo (Binis), Esan, Owan and Etsako. The population of the entire state is approximately 8 million.
Benin City the capital has a history of being one of the foremost destinations of Europeans during their exploration of the African continent many centuries ago. Some of the flashpoints have remained enviable tourists’ attractions for the state.
Edo Civil Service Commission | csc.edostate.gov.ng
The Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY VIA csc.edostate.gov.ng Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
N.B All file upload size must not not exceed 100kb!
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDO STATE CIVIL SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Using the link csc.edostate.gov.ng applicants can apply via the recruitment portal or visit http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal/
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.