eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We seek an enthusiastic Finance or Accounting graduate interested in pursuing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- The Finance & Admin Intern will assist in overseeing the company’s financials and administrative operations and reporting.
- S/he will provide complete finance service to the whole organization, addressing all issues of finance nature and providing relevant information to external demands.
Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Knowledge of IFRS, and prior experience in use of QuickBooks is desirable. Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS office products (Excel, word, etc.)
- Experience working with a non-profit organization or donor-funded projects is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters