Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospital was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Intensivist and Consultant Anesthetist
- This role is responsible for providing direct clinical assistance to anesthetists, ensure safe operational anesthetic and ancillary equipment in the operating theatre and maintaining a high standard of patient care
- Stocking & preparation of anaesthetic rooms, ensuring all rooms and equipment trolleys are stocked in accordance with the stocking list for each theatre.
- Receiving patients from theatre reception, checking verbally the full names and hospital number with wrist band and ensure the adequate operative consent has been signed consistent with the operation list.
- Transferring patients to the operating room and to post-operative care units after procedures.
- Assisting with safe positioning of patients.
- When required, provide assistance outside the operating theatre in other units like the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department, CT Scanning Suite, MRI Unit, or other areas of the hospitals
- Checking and preparation of anaesthetic machines, intravenous drugs and ancillary equipment including cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of equipment.
- Preparation, application and establishment of patients monitoring equipment.
- Provide professional, clinical and technical assistance to the anaesthetist during all anaesthetic procedures and other times.
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Anaesthetic Rooms to be kept to a high degree of cleanliness
- Sterilization of all anaesthetic equipment
- Incidence reporting and adequate documentation
- Use of SOPS/adherence to quality standards
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certificate of Training as Anesthetic Technician
- 2 – 3 years post qualification experience is desired
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️