Eni Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully Funded to Study at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford] St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria or the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree
This scholarship will enable St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students regardless of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and, where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful work back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
Eni Scholarships Eligibility.
- The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Eni Scholarships Eligible Courses.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Eni Scholarships Benefits.
- The scholarship provides 100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
How to Apply for Eni Scholarships.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (January 8 to 22 depending on the program applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the final completion date (March 2). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form. The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on March 2
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Eni Scholarships [Fully Funded to Study at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford]”.