GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainee
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Individual for our Graduate trainee program.
- You should be an open-minded individual who is ready to learn and grasp consumer behavior, trends, and generate creative ideas.
- You should also have basic knowledge in specialized marketing concepts, principles and branding tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization,advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Basic understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Fast Learner and Self starter
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc / BA Second Class (Upper Division, 2:1) in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Age 22-25 years.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel and Google Sheet etc.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Project/ Time Management Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 13th December, 2020.