The Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources, in conjunction with Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
Employment Type: Full Time
- APPEALS Project is a Federal Government/ World Bank Agricultural initiative aimed at improving Agricultural Productivity of Small and Medium Scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Enugu State especially in the area of Rice, Cashew and Poultry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant Degree.
- Ph.D. is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of developmental Projects
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Fluency in the Local Language is a major advantage
- Experience in World Bank Project an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and use of Computer Software for statistical and other relevant applications
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Applications attached with their credentials and (2) Passport Photographs to:
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
ENADEP Building – 1, Garden Avenue,
The State Focal Person,
World Bank / Development Partners Assisted Project,
Room 4B1, 4th Floor, Abuja Building,
Office of the State Project Coordinator,
11 / 13, Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service,
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️