Ericsson Current Employment Opportunities
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Req ID: 724362
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements.
- The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, and Services Networks.
- You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- The role focuses on performing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process.
- Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
What You will do
- Inspire changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally!
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with CTO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to give to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop alignments leading towards common goals
You will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 2 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON/NOKIA/HUAWEI RAN Portfolio
Skills / Qualifications:
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer – Networks
Requisition ID: 723757
About this opportunity
- We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to drive our Networks business in Nigeria.
- The CTO will be responsible for driving long-term network evolution & engagements by being a trusted advisor to the key decision makers, generating network sales, and supporting the Key Account organization with business development; securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner with solutions (end-to-end) that provide customer value.
What you will do
- Be the trusted partner to our customer in Nigeria with their Networks teams and influence their joint agenda.
- Ensure alignment with the customer on the technology directions.
- Influence Customer’s vision & strategy, drive Ericsson’s involvement in crafting customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, and provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business
- Identify business opportunities, and identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Drive Knowledge Transfer, perform coaching and mentoring activities to support internal competence build-up
You will bring:
- Education: University Degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Technical Sales
- Extensive experience in network planning, engineering, and performance
- Deep Demonstrated ability in Radio, IP, Transport
- Ability to develop and drive a business strategy
- Portfolio expertise in the area of responsibility
- Consulting, selling, and presentation skills
- A good overall understanding of telecommunications technology and network operator business
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Vendor Manager
Req ID: 724950
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Vendor Manager, are you interested? As a Vendor Manager, you will assure the best value at the procurement of (A)SP services in accordance with the defined scope.
- You will have all the needed information on the supplier base in the rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of suppliers as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models.
- You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO
- In agreement with the Customer, Implementation Management and Project Manager support the project team in planning the rollout
- Based on the rollout plan forecast the ASP demand and secure the necessary capacity
- Secure call-off process to issue purchase orders to suppliers and orders for internal resources
- Define and secure supplier performance requirements for sourcing including OHS performance monitoring
- Assist sourcing with the technical evaluation and on-site assessment of ASP candidates
- Assist sourcing with the development of ASP Selection criteria, negotiation, and selection
- Together with Sourcing and OHS make cost estimation of implementation services
- Follow changes in local industry standards and laws and ASP market trends
- Onboarding of new ASP into Ericsson and secure ASP project kick-off
- Develop and secure ASP competence development and training plans
- Secure ASPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits, and certifications before the commencement of the project
- Secure that ASP performance KPIs measurement is in place and continuously measured
- Main escalation points for ASP, at the same time Act on ASP performance KPIs including (OHS, quality, productivity, and competence)
- Establish ASP Operational and Internal Governance with regular meetings to follow-up ASP performance KPIs
- Responsible for ASP metrics and scorecard reporting on productivity, quality, competence, and OHS performance
- Monitor the continuous application of contracted prices
- Act on deviation on contractual prices application and/or activities delivered
- Regular meeting to follow up work allocation according to procurement board decisions
- Responsible for raising discussion and actions in case deviation of from procurement board decisions
- Secure that the Global Service Delivery Process and Models are followed
To be Successful in the Role you are
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or similar discipline and Master’s Degree is preferable
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in telecom industry mainly in Network Rollout
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts.
You should also have:
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers