Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Project Manager
About This Opportunity
- We are looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM) who will lead assigned customer projects in the Digital Services (DS) OSS Core & Cloud domain securing that project goals are met; customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do:
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM subject area; simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Mentor the project team and support their professional growth
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Actively seek to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities
- Drive improvement activities related to risk assessments and risk management
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning.
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min years of experience: More than 7 years in ICT sector project management
- Demonstrable experience of several years in project manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain experience: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud) and knowledge of BSS (Business Support Systems)
- Product Knowledge: Cloud Communication (IMS, Mobile Switching, Cloud Signaling), Cloud Core (UDM, CS & PS Core), Cloud Infrastructure (NFVi), Automated Network Operations (Orchestration, Analytics and Assurance, OSS Network Management).
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Financial Acumen & Analytical Skills
- Customer and Market Insight!
- Proficiency in English Communication!
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You’ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: ICT Program Director
Job ID: 672952
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Program Director is responsible to drive large and sophisticated Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers.
- The candidate will also support the Key Account Manager (KAM) with extensive technical knowledge. By tackling both the Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR) and sometimes Customer Solution Responsible (CSR role), the ICT Program Director is the overall responsible for the Core team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
- Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Director is the head of the delivery, from opportunity phase until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- In wider and sophisticated projects, ICT Director will be the program lead for a team of ICT Managers for project sub streams.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Guide up-sales opportunities!
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents!
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to projects delivery
- Need BSS, OSS, Core & Cloud proficiency
- Knowledge & experience of BSS, OSS, Core & Cloud
- Should have done management of +5MUSD projects complex projects in Telecommunications with multiple technologies
- PMP or Prince2 certification is Mandatory.
- Good understanding of Telco Standards & Telco Business.
- Automation experience and Devops and Agile certifications are plus.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing ability
- Relating & Networking skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Leading & Supervising abilities.
What´s In It For You?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it.
- You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention