Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced female Facility Manager, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The Facility Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring the services provided meet the specifications according to stated agreement.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations, planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Manage and lead technical staff to ensure minimum disruptions to site activities.
- Administers all preventive and reactive maintenance jobs and make sure they are executed promptly, safely and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met in accordance with client’s stipulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing.
- Responsible for ensuring site meetings and pep talks are carried out with minutes provided accordingly.
- Preparing and providing site activities report for management and client.
- Be responsible for ensuring technical staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed on the site.
- Planning and producing weekly roasters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, corrective task and planned corrective schedules.
- Scope all corrective projects, identifying and clearly stating specifications and quality criteria.
- Inspect and certify work carried out by staff or contractors to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and follow up on any deficiencies.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience as facilities manager.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters