Principal Facilities Management Limited was established in 2005, and has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering facilities management services in Nigeria. PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT. With a new strategic direction and rebranding from Urban Shelter Facilities Management Company to Principal Facilities Management Limited, we are setting new benchmarks in the facility management sector through quality service delivery and innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Forecast, monitoring and implementation of facility budgets.
- Ensuring timely and adequate maintenance of equipment, utilities, and the environment.
- Coordination and supervision of all site support staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security personnel.
- Conduct regular health and safety checks on the facility.
- General oversight of facility operations.
- Monitoring the use and maintenance of facility equipment.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Estate Management or other related field.
- Professional membership with IFMA, IFWM or ESVABON
- Experience in service administration, invoicing, fees collection and enforcement.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience managing residential sites.
- Experience in the use of facility management software is an advantage.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good numeric skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
N120,000 – N140,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️