Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in partnership with Tiimafrica is giving out Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) grant to eligible applicants.
TiimAfrica strengthens Africa’s startup community by connecting entrepreneurs creating innovative and scalable businesses with the knowledge, network and funding they require to succeed.
Do you need a one time grant to scale up your business? Then this opportunity is for you.
- You must be between the age of 25 – 35 years old
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must have been running business within Nigeria
- Your business must have at least six (6) months financial record.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://youthandsport.gov.ng/project-grow-100/
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work/task to be performed by people assigned/enlisted to this job/scheme.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview