We are delighted to inform the general public that the federal Government of Nigeria have reopened PORTAL FOR COVID-19 TARGETED CREDIT FACILITY FRESH APPLICATIONS.
Based on the CBN guidelines, those eligible beneficiaries of the fund are households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 and existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small ,and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recently CBN waived the requirement for the provision of guarantors by Households and SMEs applying for its N50bn COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility,t his means you can apply for the loan with no collateral or guarantor.
Method Of Application
CLICK FORMS BELOW
- SME APPLICATION – CLICK here
- MICRO ENTERPRISE APPLICATION – CLICK here
Have you Applied?
All successful applicants under the CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility whose accounts have not been credited should go to https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ and input their account details in any bank of their choice. However ,not everybody gets tasuccessful message.
New applicants should check back on the http://nmfb.com.ng portal to see when their loan is approved
All successful Household and SME applicants who have submitted their account details for the CBN N50bn COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility should expect their accounts to be credited within 48 hours of such submission, otherwise ,they should call 09010026900
For more information, visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Note: This application is Free
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters