Federal Medical Centre, Abuja – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Residency Training
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following Specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharged or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must pass primary exam.
COMMES 3 and all allowances applicable in existing policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of #20,000 to the Hospitals TSA Account; after which, they should:
Click Here to Fill Online Application
To make payment, follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ABUJA
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop-down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay N: type 20,000 (ie TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA).
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form
- Upload evidence of payment to the eform portal.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters