FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD, ABUJA
PLOT 245 SAMUEL ADEMULEGUN STREET,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
INVITATION FOR APPLICATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY
THE INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS (ICCR) BY
QUALIFIED NIGERIANS INTO INDIAN EDUCATIONAL
INSTITUTIONS/ UNIVERSITIES FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at the Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. level in Indian Educational Institutes/Universities for the Academic year 2021-2022.
The courses include: science, humanities, commerce, and engineering except medical
Students from Nigeria, having good academic record (with minimum 60 percent marks or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships
Interested students are required to create an account on the official website of the INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS (ICCR) before applying online.
While applying, students should also note the followings:
- Applicants should be between 18-30years at the time of admission.
- Applicants can apply to 5 universities /institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants should visit the university/institutes website for detailed guides before applying.
- The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents
- required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
- A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency.
- Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/ Standardized Test scores, if available.
- Universities/Institutions may also conduct an online interview for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Health Certificate is important.
Interested and qualified persons should APPLY HERE
The deadline for online submission is 30th April 2021.
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD MANAGEMENT
Jobs You May Like;
- Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- Job Opportunities at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing – Click Here to Apply
- SIM Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Health information system Program Nigeria Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Career Opportunities at Deputy high Commission of Canada to Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
- Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) Job Recruitment for Marine Civil Supervisor – Click Here to Apply
- FHON Consulting Job Opportunities – Click Here to Apply
- Job Vacancies at StrongMas Automobile Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Graduate Job Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper – Click Here to Apply
- Alexis Philips Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Aspom Travel Agency Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Career Opportunities at EHA Clinics – Click Here to Apply
- Employment Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
- Nigeria Breweries Plc 2021 Graduate Management Development Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters