Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicant should specifically be Female
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Applicants must be able and willing to travel around Nigeria by road
- Applicants should send a 30 seconds video of themselves. Be sure to make the video very clear and audible, if not application would not be considered.
- Igbo speaking candidates would be preferred.
- Applicant must be a seasoned sales and marketing professional.
- It is desirable for applicants to have HND or NYSC Certificate.
- Applicants must have at least 5 years working experience as a sales and marketing professional.
- Applicants are expected to have a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make a 30 seconds video of themselves ensuring it is very clear and audible and send along with their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 27th October, 2020