Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer (NYSC)
- Kadick Integrated Limited is desirous of engaging vibrant result oriented youth corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Are you a corper currently serving in Lagos State (and stay along Lekki Epe express way, Ajah) in need of a change of PPA, do you have financial background and good in MS word, and Excel. Then you are the right person we are looking for.
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Tracking and reconciling bank statements.
- BSC/ HND degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- Must possess a strong sense of confidentiality
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Must be a serving corp member living in Sangotedo, Abijo, Abijo GRA, Ajah and environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with NYSC s subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.