As the 500,000 exited Npower volunteers are still expecting a positive response from the Federal Government concerning a favorable exit package, we have compiled five things you should know about Nexit Loan before the disbursement commence.
Five Things To Know About Nexit Loan
Below are some things to know about Nexit Loan:
1) The Nexit loan Is not a Palliative nor a Grant, It Is a Loan. This means beneficiaries of the NEXIT Loan will have to pay back the loan within a given period of time. Failure to repay the loan will attract punishment.
2) Over 500,000 volunteers will be empowered with Nexit soft loans needed to pursue their businesses, said Sadiya Umar Farouq.
3) The Nexit Loan is a partnership between the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and CBN to empower the Exited Npower batches A and B Volunteers.
4) Fund has been budgeted and in due time, each volunteer will get a minimum of 300,000 depending on the business a volunteer would present, Sadiya Umar Farouq said.
5) The Nexit loan Disbursement will start soon! Volunteers who are yet to register at the nexit Portal should do so before the portal closes.
The Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq was Recently interviewed on Channel tv and she reassured the 500,000 exited Npower volunteers of the Federal Government’s commitment to giving them a reasonable exit
3 Things To Do While Waiting For Nexit Loan Disbursement
While the nexit empowerment options is been process, we think it will be nice for prospective beneficiaries of the nexit scheme to take time and prepare beforehand what their plans are.
In this article, we will be sharing with you three (3) things you should be doing while you wait for the nexit empowerment programme to commence.
Three (3) Things To Do While Waiting For Nexit Loan Disbursement
below are 3 things you should be doing while you wait for the nexit empowerment to begin:
1. Plan ahead: As a nexit applicant or prospective beneficiary, you should be able to start developing business ideas of what you must do with whatever financial support that may come to you from FMHADMSD/CBN nexit empowerment.
We know that some of you are already business owners, but for those of you who are still thinking of a business to start, this is the time to start making research to find 0ut more about the line of business you would love to go into (eg Mobile money/SANEF, Agriculture, E-Commerce, etc)
2. Self Development: While waiting for nexit opportunity to begin, you should find time to learn new skills on your own by so doing, the stress of waiting for the programme which is taking time to commence will shorten and by the time the programme begin fully, you would then have learned a new skill that will serve as an added advantage in helping you succeed in your business. you can learn skills such as:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Video editing
- Content creation
With these, you would have learned how to sell your product to the ever-growing online community
3. Stay fit: Staying fit is very important at this point in time. As the saying goes “Good health is wealth”. Engage in physical activities like exercise, eat healthily, and stay focus. Don’t forget to also observe covid-19 preventive measures.
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters