Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor
Service Scheme: Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7 days per week) either day or night shift.
Service Location: Offshore Nigeria
- Service Scheme: Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7days per week) either day or night shift. This duration is subject to adjustment by Company depending on operational exigencies.
- Tough Environmental discharge requirements, regulated by DPR.
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids-related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs.
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria.
- Ensure contractors respect the Company’s referential standards and Company rules are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner.
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig site.
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site.
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance.
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site.
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices.
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/jobs required.
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives.
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post job reports.
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling Fluids and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, achieving results, planning and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling / completion operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters