Fresh Graduates Recruitment 2023 at UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre (GSSC), Budapest, Hungary We are looking for twelve enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the New Graduate Program 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for graduates who want to explore the world of global finance and human resource management while contributing to the good of be children in the world.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them realize their potential.
In 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
For each child results.
We are committed, passionate and proud of what we do. Promoting the rights of every child is not a job, it is a calling.
The UNICEF’s Global Shared Services Center (GSSC) provides services to UNICEF offices around the world in the areas of finance, master data management, human resources, payroll, IT customer service and business innovation.
What to expect from the fresh graduate programme?
- Rotational on the job practical training and work in the areas of finance and human resources
- Opportunity to innovate and work on transformational projects
- Technical, skills and career training
- One year entry level job as temporary appointment, with net salary of approximately HUF 455,000 stating as of 1 Sep 2023
- Upon the completion of the programme, you will be able to apply and be considered for regular UNICEF positions
You will perform global transactions including updating UNICEF personnel and employment information in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, process invoices, assist with general accounting, maintain and monitor reports and ensure timely action is taken on financial transactions. and transitions related to the status of entitlements and entitlements in accordance with United Nations staff rules and regulations and UNICEF policies and procedures. You will also perform a number of administrative tasks and participate in projects as needed.
To qualify as an advocate for every child and this opportunity you…
Graduated from university in the first seven months of 2023
You are… conceptual and analytical thinker
Resilient and adaptable
You are… fluent in English and have strong computer skills
To know more about related processes, benefits, and requirements, read further…
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Applicants must be citizens of EU countries or hold a valid work permit.
General Service (GS) staff are locally recruited staff and therefore applicants are personally responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangements. UNICEF does not facilitate MFA accreditation for locally recruited staff.
For each child you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Sustainability (CRITAS) underpin everything we do and how we do it.
The UNICEF skills required for this position are…
(1) Builds and maintains partnerships (2) Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (3) Drives to achieve results to make an impact (4) Innovates and embraces change (5) Manages ambiguity and complexity (6) Thinks and acts strategically (7) ) ) Works in collaboration with others.
To view our competency framework, please visit: https://uni.cf/Competencies
As an advocate for every child, you will receive…
- A competitive salary which is exempted from paying national income taxes in Hungary on United Nations emoluments. Access here the UN Salary Scale for Hungary, and here a salary calculator for simulation
- Net salary would be approximately HUF 455,000 (medical insurance and pension premiums will be deducted from the net salary)
- Holidays and leave, including 18 days of annual leaves per year
- Dependency allowance
- United Nations sponsored medical insurance plan
- Pension plan
- Optional life insurance plan
- Access to professional development and learning programs, online learning and learning path
- Access to staff well-being support
- Access to career development support
Please visit Compensation and Benefit site on UNICEF Career page
We offer a wide range of Compensation and benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children, and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of these children. The UNICEF family is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce to include everyone, regardless of race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background or any other personal characteristic.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy for behavior inconsistent with the goals and purposes of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination . UNICEF is committed to promoting the protection and protection of all children.
All selected candidates will therefore be subject to a rigorous benchmark and must adhere to these standards and principles.
Appointments to UNICEF are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also subject to vaccination (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID). UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of agreement without compensation if medical clearance is not obtained or the necessary vaccination requirements are not met within a reasonable time for any reason.
Advertised: 10 Feb 2023 Central Europe Standard Time
Deadline: 10 May 2023 Central Europe Daylight Time