Fully Funded Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in UK University The Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships are designed for applicants from the Commonwealth’s Least Developed Countries and Fragile States for full-time doctoral study at a UK university.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK Government’s scholarship scheme, driven by international development goals. It operates under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) and is a brilliant demonstration of Britain’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth. By attracting people with exceptional talent and identifiable potential from all walks of life, and helping them become leaders and innovators upon their return to their home countries, CSC’s work connects sustainable development to UK national interests and provides opportunities for international partnerships and Cooperation .
Purpose: Funded by the UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries by supporting research that will impact development. They will also enhance individual teaching and research capacity, increasing institutional capacity in the academic and other sectors of the Commonwealth countries, and will contribute to higher education and research in the UK by attracting high quality international applicants and encouraging bonding and collaboration aimed at those who otherwise could not afford to study in the UK.
Intended Beneficiaries: The Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships are intended for highly qualified graduates who have the potential to pursue world-class, developmental research and become influential leaders, teachers or researchers in their home countries.
These grants are offered under CSC’s six development themes.
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or have been granted refugee status of an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British protected person
Have your permanent residence in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start university studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
By September 2023, a first degree of at least Upper Second Class (2:1) Honors Standard or a second degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate degree (usually a Masters)*.
- NOT be registered for a PhD or MPhil leading to a PhD at a UK university or in your home country before September/October 2023
- You cannot afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documents in the required format
Please note that only applicants from the eligible countries listed below are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships (for Least Developed Countries and Fragile States) in 2023/24.
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Zambia
How to register
Applications for the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year are now open.
The application deadline (including all documents) is October 18, 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
Applications must be made through CSC’s online application system
Applicants should apply through one of the nominating agencies listed below, as well as through the CSC. The nominating agencies then nominate candidates for the CSC. CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
Fully Funded Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in UK University
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requestingpayment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers
Fully Funded Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in UK University