GDM Group, a Top Marketing and Innovation Company in Nigeria, is a lead data enumerator for the bank of industry, working on the execution of its micro disbursement schemes. GDM manages an active agent network in all 36 states and F.C.T, and also deploys technology for data collection by its agent network, or the public and the internal verification of applicants to enable micro disbursement schemes of the bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- Reviewing the organisation’s financial systems
- Risk analysis
- Building a relationship with the client and advising them on areas for improvement.
- Checking items that appear in financial statements
- Performing tests to check financial information
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other related field of study.
- 0 to 6 months work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th January, 2022.
Job Title: Audit Associate
Core Duties / Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining audit budgets.
- Planning and directing company financial audits.
- Supporting the accounting and auditing teams in their daily functions.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for review.
- Knowledgeably answering client audit queries in good time.
- Building internal auditing systems and ensuring their correct application.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with current legislation and best practices.
- Verifying company financial information.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 years post NYSC experience
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
- Advanced Knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N90,000 to N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.