God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: GIG Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) 2021
- The GIG Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) is an initiative of the GIG Learning Academy (GLA), the learning and development powerhouse under the GIG Group.
- The GIG Group is an indigenous technology, investment, and intelligence-driven company with subsidiaries operating in key sectors of the economy including transportation, finance, energy and logistics.
- For almost a decade the GLA has driven a culture of excellence and efficiency across all subsidiaries through various initiatives and learning interventions. It also plays a very pivotal role in managing employee development within the Group, leveraging a blend of knowledge management that is unique to our operations.
- With a robust faculty and management team, GLA easily stands as one of the foremost learning academies in its class.
- GMAP is developed to attract and train highly motivated candidates who are interested in the mobility industry and want to pursue a career in The GIG Group.
- This edition is designed to admit candidates for employment into the Terminal Operations Manager role within GIG Mobility (GIGM) (The most technologically driven transport platform in Nigeria)
How it works:
- GMAP is a two-month leadership acceleration program, which includes a selection process and bouts of intense capacity development sessions. It terminates with an assessment exercise that determines candidates that will be employed following a successful performance in the programme.
- Selection: All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this programme and take an assessment to ensure that they meet our desired requirements. Only eligible candidates are selected.
- Enrolment: Successful candidates are taken through a documentation process where KYC is conducted and their documents ratified.
- Training: Designed to span for one month, this is the heart of the entire programme. Candidates are taken through several modules of competence-based training to develop them to function optimally with the role.
- Final Screening: At this stage, an assessment is administered and candidates who meet the set requirement are retained.
- Engagement and Deployment: This is the final stage in the GMAP programme. At this stage successful candidates are officially offered engagement and deployed accordingly.
The objective of the GMAP programme is to ensure that only the best talents are engaged to continually drive operational excellence within the organization. This means that candidates who are eligible for the programme must possess:
- A graduate degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Cognate leadership experience of not less than 4 years from recognizable companies
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Great written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021