Government of Japan (METI) Internship Program for Foreign Nationals 2022 [Fully Funded] The Government of Japan through the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) invites applications from eligible foreign nationals (students and graduates) in OECD/DAC countries to be enrolled in the 2022 METI Government of Japan Internship Program, fully funded to Japan.
People who have full of skills and knowledge, and are currently living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China and having the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China can apply for the METI internship program.
Company/Organisation(s): METI Government of Japan
Program Location: Japan
Program Duration: 1 to 3 Months (Varies)
Available Slot: 200 Interns
Basic Qualifications: University Students and Recent graduates
Nationality: OECD/DAC countries
Eligibility Requirements | 2022 METI Government of Japan Internship Program
Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Understanding the purpose of this program and having the will to contribute to the host company’s activities with his/her skill and knowledge
- Living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China and Having the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China
- Being able to work as an intern for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday in the place agreed, in the case of the Course-A, a designated workspace.
- Having language proficiency in Japanese (JLPT N3 or higher) and/or in English (Business level).
- Submitting the following document(s):
→For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
→For Graduates: a graduation certificate of university or graduate school
- Submitting a certificate of useful qualifications for internship (if applicable)
- Being able to attend the Pre- and post-orientation
- Being able to follow the instruction by JIP office and the host company.
- Internship will cover your expense for visiting Japan
- Insurance coverage during the activity period
- Interns can borrow communication device such as laptop, LAN, and mobile phone etc.
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to register new account from the on the dedicated portal.
- Please click on this link and create your account from [SIGN UP(Free)] button. It takes around 10 mins to fill up all your information.
- After registering account, open the page again and confirm that you are logged in, then click [Apply Status] and [Apply] button to submit your application.
Note: The applicant cannot apply if he/she has already participated in this program from FY2016 to FY2021.
Application Deadline: June 30 (for Summer Internship) and Sept 30 (for Winter Internship)
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Government of Japan (METI) Internship Program for Foreign Nationals 2022 [Fully Funded]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention
Government of Japan (METI) Internship Program for Foreign Nationals 2022 [Fully Funded]