Graduate Internship Program at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Limited is an oil servicing company in the Engineering, Construction, Procurement, and Management sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Internship Program – Process, Project and Facilities Engineering
Application Code: 9M-GEIPPF-21-1001
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 9 Months
- Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma. Minimum Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
- Fresh Graduate. No working experience needed, except passion and natural inclination for self-application, keen to learn and adapt to an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Exposure to hands-on engineering practices and project execution standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and scanned copy of their NYSC discharge certificate, submit a 4-Page essay or write up on your person, skills, interests, and abilities, to showcase your presentation for acceptance into the program to: [email protected] using “GRADUATE PROGRAM/9M-GEIPPF-21-1001” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.
Note: Entry tests and interviews shall be held for selected candidates.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.