Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Sales – Power Products)
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices.
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 1st April, 2021.