Are you looking for guidelines on how to Fix N-Power Batch C Password Reset Link, NASIMS Records Update Errors and other issues you’re experiencing on the nasims portal? If yes, this post is for you.
We have received different complains from Npower batch C Applicants concerning some error messages that are hindering them from accessing key areas on the Npower NASIMS portal that’s why we decided to come up with this post as to assist and guide you on how you can fix all the little issues you’re facing on the NASIMS portal.
We also noticed that thousands of applicants are trying to access the NASIMS portal which is causing traffic congestion on the portal and leading to most of the errors you get while trying to update your records and fix other issues.
Here, we will carefully explain everything you need to know about NPower Batch C Nasims Password reset link, Nasims ID verification, Nasims profile Update and others.
How to Fix N-Power Batch C Password Reset Link, NASIMS Records Update Errors & Others
- NPower Nasims Password Reset: for those of you having Nasims password Error, please follow the guidelines below to help you fix the errors.
- When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your a response like “You have successfully changed your password” without you resetting it yourself.
To solve the NPower password link issues, follow the tips here;
- Go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
- While sending the password reset link, you may get a pop-up message that something has gone wrong try again. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox
NASIMs Record Update:
Some of you have lots of corrections to carry out while updating your Npoweer NASIMS records.
We noticed that some Applicants are using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. Thank God for the new NASIMS portal that will help you to edit and correct these mistakes.
- If your date of birth was wrongly entered, make sure you correct it when validating your BVN.
- The correction will reflect on your data after a Successful BVN validation
- Make sure your documents size are not above 200kb before uploading it if not you will get an error message.
- Make sure that you re-upload your passport along with other documents required if not you will get an error message.
- If you get a pop-up message that your date of birth does not correspond with your BVN during validation, make sure that you fill the date of birth in your BVN record instead if not, you will get an error message.
NASIMS Test ID:
For those of you having the issue of NASIMS ID, see tips below:
- Your NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written when you login to your NASIMS portal. It starts with NPWR/2020/*****. You need that ID and your NASIMS portal Password to write your Npower batch C test.
- If you get an error message while trying to access the NPower Test portal with your NASIMS Id and password correctly written, keep trying it might be a network Error.
- Remember to update your records first before taking your NPower Test to avoid not been Deployed.
Note: If you know that you have done everything right but still getting errors, keep trying it might be a network issue.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters