Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Learning and Customer Experience
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of Position
- The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the end-to-end experience of Lagos Business School (LBS) clients, manage course enrolment experience and service to deepen relationships with LBS and achieve our ambitious performance goals. It is an excellent opportunity for a strong individual passionate about customer experience and lifecycle management, with a strong drive and desire to lead.
- A passion for education and learning is essential.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with a strong customer service ethic, ability to analyse situations and troubleshoot problems, and able to deliver appropriate solutions to challenges and opportunities.
- This post would be suitable for a professional with expertise in customer nurturing programmes, and events management.
- Head of Learning and Customer Experience will be accountable for all KPIs across our customer journey, lead on customer experience strategy and take responsibility for planning, timetable, and managing programmes.
- It is essential that the role holder can provide innovative ideas to develop experiences that showcase our brand.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction across all engagement points is paramount and will need to embed relevant measurements across a range of events and customer focused activities.
- Understanding of a competitive environment, customer needs and the ability to work creatively and lead with strategic goals in mind are essential to the success of the school.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Track performance of clients on completion of programmes.
- Maintain and update customer database and associated companies to facilitate marketing activities.
- Review and advise on improvement initiatives for effective meeting of targets.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive debt recovery plans and credit policy.
- Send information and reminders to Faculty members and Executive Education staff on Welcome and Farewell Cocktail of Executive Programmes.
- Ensure that all courses in Executive Programmes are updated in the verification machine.
- Collate and maintain an electronic database of participants on all Executive programmes.
- Lead the delivery of the LBS Learning and Customer Experience promise, utilizing service as a key selling point.
- Shaping all enrolment touchpoints – direct, phone, digital and on-campus experiences to deliver seamless, effective, and positive experience and utilize these touchpoints to enhance client experience.
- Managing a framework of qualitative and quantitative measures that would allow the team to effectively monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction for all programmes and events.
- Support the marketing of Executive Programmes and Open Seminars.
- Plan and assist with the design and delivery of programmes including the production of course documentation such as briefing packs, course binders, presentations and any other materials as well as proactively monitoring programme progress and promptly resolving issues.
- Manage customer feedback and suggest improvements and changes to the structure, content, and delivery of programmes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Coordinate and take an active part in the preparation and hosting of the Executive Education graduation process and event(s).
- Prepare all certificates for Executive programmes.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Good first degree in the field of social science. MBA degree is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years in a customer service/client relationship management position.
- Experience gained in Service Marketing, Business Development, Consulting or Client relations will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate to accomplish mutual goals with other stakeholders in the organization.
- An inspirational champion for learner-centred design, science-backed pedagogy, and cutting-edge technology.
- Direct experience and fluency working with a variety of modern tools and technologies used in formal and informal learning settings (e.g., LMS’s, collaboration tools, authoring tools, assessment tools, mobile learning).
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Experience in digital learning and executive education administration
- Proficient with emerging technology and education industry classroom scheduling software.
- Possession of project management certification offered by the Project Management Institute would be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Knowledge of Budgeting and project management
- Good knowledge of the executive education market
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required.
- Understanding of current learning approaches and ability to put those approaches into action.
- Must have a demonstrated professional demeanor and proven ability to work on complex projects both as a team leader and major contributor.
- Must have an eye for detail, a talent for organization, a drive for efficiency, a passion for creativity and innovation, and a willingness to both learn and teach.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be calm under pressure, with the ability to analyze situations and respond quickly to deliver effective solutions.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (academics, services, suppliers, etc.) combined with driven and assertive personality,
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment,
- Ability and experience in setting, monitoring, and reporting against targets to key internal stakeholders,
- Budget management skills with a focus on value for money/return on investment
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in work.
- Ensures all team members under your supervision meet annual programme, performance, and revenue goals.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural guidelines.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with course participants and co-workers.
- Ability to keep and maintain accurate records, as well as the ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents common to this environment.
- Proficient with computers and systems, including Microsoft Office and the school’s admissions and customer data tracking software (training will be provided).
- Project Management expertise with ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of customer experience management approaches and methodologies used in marketing and sales,
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organisational skills, required to manage an extensive portfolio of events, communication campaigns and customer-centric activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters