Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022 . Heirs Holdings Limited – Our investment portfolio spans the power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate and healthcare sectors, operating in twenty-three countries worldwide. We are inspired by Africapitalism, the belief of our Chairman, Tony O. Elumelu, CON that the private sector is the key enabler of economic and social wealth creation in Africa. Driven by this philosophy, we invest for the long-term, bringing strategic capital, sector expertise, a track record of business turnaround success and operational excellence to companies we invest in.
Our philanthropic Foundation catalyses entrepreneurship across Africa, through the USD $100million Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme, advocacy and research.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organization committed to improving lives and transforming Africa? Are you passionate, hardworking and fun-loving?
- The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
- At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and Imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our Ideal Candidate if you demonstrate our Core HH values:
- Execution: You are focused, result-oriented and have o sense of urgency
- Excellence: You ore a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
- Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious.
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division from a University
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter
- 0-1 year of work experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Miami University Merit International Awards in USA (Fully Funded)
Apply For President’s Excellence Awards for International Students (Fully Funded)
Apply for Steve Weston International Scholarship at University of Dundee
Apply for Trinity University International Student Scholarships in USA (Free Tuition)
Apply for International Study Grants at Australian Monash University
Apply for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2022/2023
Apply for Undergraduate International Awards at University of Seoul
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
How to schedule WhatsApp messages on Android and iPhone.
How to create a WhatsApp business account [Complete Guide]
A skill and university degree — Which is more important?
How to optimize a website for free 2022 [The Complete Guide]
How to activate windows 10 without a product key [Step By Step Guide]
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Massive 2021/2022 Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc
Massive 2021/2022 Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc
How to Apply for Chevron Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program for Graduates
Massive Recruitment for Graduate Relationship Managers in a Commercial Bank
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Reliable Steel & Plastic Industry Limited
Olam Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Nationwide
Current Recruitment for Front Desk Officer at Quinn Mcgrath Limited
Vacancy for Front Desk Intern in a High Profile Oil and Gas Servicing Company
Business Development Executive Recent Career Opportunity at Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited
Corporate Accounting Manager Current Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Taraba State University Ongoing Recruitment Opportunities
Google Is Hiring SEOs To Help Them Rank Better
Npower News: Nasims Gives Reasons on Pending Status And Pass Status
Apply for Zenith Bank 2021/2022 Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment; Portal for Registration Now Open
Graduate Trainee at Topgy Systems and Management Consultant
Employment Opportunities at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme 2021
Npower Batch C November 2021 Payment News Today www.nasims.gov.ng
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – NYSC Business Loan 2021. See How To Apply.
What To Expect At The Youth Ministry Powered National Youth Conference.
Oyo APC Congress: Security Risk -Liberty Stadium in Danger
Job Opportunities at British Council
Rotimi Amaechi As A Governor of Rivers State: Report of Stewardship ~ Opem Udose
Current Job Openings at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
Vacancies at Marlen Logistics Nigeria Enterprises
Ongoing Recruitment at Unikem Industries Limited
How To Apply For Rivers State University Teaching Hospital 2021/2022 Internship Programme
Recruitment for Teachers at The Riverbank School
Vacancies at Virgys Nigeria Limited (VNL)
Massive 2021 Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (92 Positions, 824 Vacancies)
Apply for First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc Graduate Paid Internship Program 2021
Nigerian Defence Academy Admissions Application Form into 74th Regular Course 2022 (http://www.ndaapplications.net/)
God is Good Motors (GIGM) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2020/2021 via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
How to Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (https://cbnties.com.ng)
Vacancies at Pepperoni Foods Limited
Oyo State Ministry of Health: Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2021
Recruitment for Direct Sales Executives / Consumer Lending Officers in a Leading Commercial Bank
Management Trainee Recruitment at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Graduate Client Service Officers
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Entry-level Baggage Handlers
Employment Opportunities at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte
Recent Job Openings at Baker Hughes
Vacancies at United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Ongoing Recruitment at LEAP Africa
Graduate Recruitment at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Career Opportunities at CCLE Rubber FZE
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2020/2021 via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Releases List Of Successful Applicants For Second (2nd) Batch | How To Check List
Massive Recruitment at Sokoto State University: Apply Online
Management Trainees Recruitment in a Top Petrochemical Company
The Ikwerre Agenda: Who is to be blamed?
LEADERSHIP IN THE 21ST CENTURY, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS: A LECTURE DELIVERED BY DR. LAWRENCE CHUKU, ON THE INAUGURATION OF THE 8TH NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL OF RIVERS STATE YOUTH FEDERATION HELD ON THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2021 AT THE RIVERS STATE NUJ SECRETARIAT, MOSCOW ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT.
TraderMoni is back and Running | How to Apply for TraderMoni 2021/2022 (Guide)
THE CONFIDENCE OF COMPETENCE By Douglas Waserite Dodiyi-Manuel
Npower Batch C: See Steps To Validate Your Account To Receive Payment.
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Job Opportunities at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Click Here to Apply
Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing – Click Here to Apply
SIM Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Health information system Program Nigeria Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊
How to Write a Cover Letter for a Job in 2022
Before we walk you through how to write a cover letter and showcase our many cover letter resources, it’s good to first understand what a cover letter is exactly, and why you need one for your job application.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that introduces a job seeker’s work history, professional skills, and personal interest in applying for a job.
The main purpose of a cover letter is to support the content of your resume. Your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, and your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
Although they might seem old-fashioned today, cover letters are still necessary. High unemployment rates in 2021 mean there are more job seekers than in the past, and writing a cover letter helps your application stand out when applying for competitive positions.
Attach an effective cover letter to your well-written resume, and your job application will quickly show managers and recruiters you’re both qualified and a great fit for the role.
What to include in your cover letter
When you begin writing, use the following structure (and feel free to copy-paste this information into your favorite cover letter template):
[Your phone number] [Your email address] [Your mailing address / LinkedIn profile /portfolio / website (optional)]
[Hiring manager’s name]
[Company phone number]
[Hiring manager’s email address]
Dear [Mr./Ms./Mx.] [Hiring manager’s name],
Opening paragraph that mentions your years of relevant experience, how you found out about the job, and why you’re interested in the position. Make sure you use the correct job title here, or else the employer will think you’re sending out a generic cover letter.
Body paragraph(s) that provide examples of your professional accomplishments, skills, and work experience. These examples should all tie into why you’re the best fit for the role.
- You can include bullet points in this section to highlight your greatest relevant achievements
- Using numbers to outline these achievements makes their significance more apparent to the hiring manager
Closing paragraph that expresses your interest (again), and restates why you’re the right candidate for the job. You can mention whether you prefer to be contacted by phone or email here as well. If you prefer phone calls, provide some times when you’re available.
[Sincerely / Best / Best regards],
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
From top to bottom, here’s how to make a cover letter in six steps:
- Write out your contact information (and the employer’s details)
- Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
- Put together a clear, targeted opening paragraph
- Write informative, relevant body paragraphs
- Finish with a concise, direct closing paragraph
- Sign off (“Sincerely,” and your name below)
1. Write out your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, write your contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
Below your contact details and left-aligned, include the date and the company’s contact information, such as the:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
Here’s an example of how contact details are formatted on a professional cover letter:
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
If you can address your cover letter to the reader using their name, do it.
Greetings like “To Whom It May Concern” and “Dear Sir or Madam” are old-fashioned, plus it’s easier than ever to find the right person’s name using LinkedIn, exploring a company’s website, or contacting their human resources department and asking.
Here are some cover letter salutation suggestions if you’re struggling to find the right information:
- If you’re not certain about the recruiter’s title (like Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.,) you can leave it out. For instance, “Dear Jane Smith” is acceptable.
- If you can’t figure out who the recruiter is, guess. For example, if you’re applying for a marketing position, address the marketing director by name instead.
- If you can’t find anyone’s name, address your cover letter to the department. For instance, “Dear Marketing Department” is okay.
Opening salutation examples
- Dear Jane Smith
- Dear Ms. Smith
- Dear Accounting Department
- Dear [Company Name] Recruiter
3. Put together a clear, targeted opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company looking to hire
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role
Including these four pieces of information makes it clear you’re a serious applicant — one who isn’t simply sending out a generic cover letter and hoping for a response.
Here’s an example of a cover letter opening paragraph that effectively introduces the applicant:
You can also make your introduction even more attention-grabbing by adding a bit of personality, passion, or including a major career highlight. Don’t be afraid to let some of your unique personality shine through in your cover letter.
Just be sure to strike the right tone for your industry or field. For instance, if you’re applying for a job in law, keep your writing formal.
Here are some examples of unique cover letter openings you can try:
Express your love for the company
It’s been a lifelong dream of mine to become a character designer for Disney, which is why I’m so excited to apply for this open position.
Highlight a past achievement
I’m a believer that small details make a big difference, and I made my last boss a believer too after saving the company $60,000 in 2020 by simply analyzing and questioning each line on an enormous balance sheet. If Trulane Accounting is seeking an accountant who won’t skip over the small stuff, I believe I’m the perfect candidate for this job.
Express passion for your work
I’m excited to be applying for the social media position at Luxe Fashion. I’m what people now call an Extremely Online person, which is why I’ve been so successful at driving traffic and interest to my last company’s social media feeds — and I’d love to do the same for your brand.
4. Write informative, relevant body paragraphs
Next, it’s time to make a convincing argument you’re the right person for the job by discussing your experiences, skills, and achievements that are relevant to the position.
In one or two paragraphs plus bullet points (if you have some particularly impressive accomplishments to highlight), show the reader that you easily fit the needs outlined in the job description.
For job seekers with work experience
Hiring managers will look closely at your cover letter for evidence that you’re qualified and worth considering for the position. Use your recent work history and achievements to prove (with numbers) that you have the skills to get the job done.