How To Apply European Union 2022 Cyber Diplomacy Fellowship Programme Interested applicant are invited to apply for the European Union Cyber Diplomacy Fellowship Programme 2022. The main purpose of the EU:CD Fellowship is to support partner countries and non-governmental stakeholders to engage in international cyber diplomacy debates through addressing development of skills and knowledge at the individual level.
The Fellowship will pay particular attention to knowledge transfer among the Fellows in order to build relationships and strengthen North-South and South-South cooperation. Some of the issues that the Fellowship will address include:
- The UN framework for responsible state behaviour;
- Regional and multilateral approaches to countering cybercrime;
- International frameworks for strengthening cyber resilience;
- International digital cooperation, including standardisation and data governance;
- Global governance of emerging disruptive technologies.
It is expected that at the end of the EU:CD Programme, the Fellows will be able to:
- Identify and discuss key policy dilemmas across various cyber, digital and tech issues;
- Identify and engage with stakeholders at national, regional and international level;
- Shape domestic policies in the domains covered during the Programme;
- Contribute to strengthening national and/or regional perspectives on cyber and digital issues, including through official submissions to international organisations, written opinion pieces or presentations during workshops;
- Transmit the acquired knowledge to other members of the national ecosystem or a stakeholder group.
The EU:CD Fellowship Programme will be comprised of four main pillars:
- Knowledge building: Fellows will be invited to participate in targeted online sessions related to the main themes of the Programme. In particular, Fellows will have a unique opportunity to interact with senior officials from the EU and member states.
- Skills enhancement: Fellows will have the opportunity to strengthen their competencies in policy analysis, negotiation, public speaking and writing through a series of workshops and lectures delivered by leading experts and academics in the field.
- Representation broadening: Selected Fellows will obtain support to prepare and participate in a session of the OEWG (New York), a session of the AHC on cybercrime (Vienna) as well as another major international cyber-related event in Europe. Please note that in the case of government officials, participation in some of these meetings might be subject to accreditation from a respective national government and require approval from the employer.
- Mentorship: Each Fellow will have an opportunity to benefit from mentorship by a senior government official or expert collaborating with the EU Cyber Diplomacy Initiative.
European Union 2022 Cyber Diplomacy Fellowship Programme Eligibility
To be eligible for the Fellowship, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of a country from one of the regions: non-EU members of the Eastern European Group (EEG), Africa Group, Latin America and the Caribbean Group (GRULAC), Asia Pacific Group (APG);
- Clear relevance of cyber and/or digital developments at national, regional or international level for current employment or line of work;
- Proven working knowledge of English;
- Selected candidates are expected to make arrangements with their place of employment in order to secure their participation in various meetings. Please note that there is no obligation to participate in all the meetings.
Individuals interested in applying for the Fellowship, should submit a completed application form by July 31, 2022. The EU Cyber Diplomacy Initiative team will select up to eight Fellows each year, with the first cohort 2022/23 expected to start in September 2022.
Selected individuals will be informed about the outcome by the end of August 2022. The selection process will take into account the need to ensure diversity in terms of regional representation, age, gender, race, and professional background.
For more information, visit EU:CD Fellowship
How To Apply European Union 2022 Cyber Diplomacy Fellowship Programme
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention
European Union 2022 Cyber Diplomacy Fellowship Programme Eligibility